APOGEE One for MAC - 2 IN x 2 OUT USB Audio Interface / Microphone (PRE-ORDER)
The Swiss Army Knife for Personal Recording and Audio Production.
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONE’s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X, ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
When you buy and register your Apogee ONE, you have exclusive access to the best prices on Waves audio plugins. Registered Apogee ONE customers will receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 credit towards their next Waves plugin purchase.
Legendary Sound Quality - Why Apogee is the best choice for your studio
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 30 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like ONE, Duet, Quartet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion (optional iOS connectivity kit available)
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs: Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone, XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable, 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic), Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs: 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
Note: This is a PRE-ORDER item arriving in 4-6 weeks (estimated) after payment clearance.