AUDIO TECHNICA ATR2500 USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- ELEMENT: Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30 – 15,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- WEIGHT: 366g
- DIMENSIONS: 155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 1.8 m (5.9') mini USB cable