BABOLAT Pure Aero Plus - Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Pure Aero Plus builds on the popularity of the Aeropro Drive, which has been one of the most popular racquets in the world for several years, with the latest in Babolat technology. The latest version gets an update to its AeroModular “wing” shaft design, called AeroModular2, making the Aero series one of the fastest frames around.
Woofer grommets with this new technology have been moved to the mid-section of the frame making it even more aerodynamic while also making for increased ball pocketing and trampoline effect. The Cortex system has been updated with the introduction of AeroModular2, now putting the Cortex inside the frame. This update, while still maintains its playing characteristics which, dampens “bad” vibrations while allowing the player to have maximum ball feel.
A strong swingweight allows for maximum plow through from the baseline and uninhibited power.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. MP
- Length: 27.5 inches
- Weight: Strung — 11.1 oz Unstrung — 10.6 oz
- Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Balance: 9 Pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Flex: 66
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Power Level: Medium
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Shared Holes: None
- Main Skip: 7T, 7H, 9T, 9H
- Swing Speed: Fast, Long Swing
- Swing Weight: 334
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.