BABOLAT Pure Aero Rafa 2023 (290g) - Tennis Racquet
When you fight for every point, you need a racquet as awesome as you.
The second generation of the Babolat Pure Aero Rafa tennis racquet was designed with the legend himself. While the static weight is 290 grams (10.2 ounces), the unique head heavy balance increases the racquet’s swing weight and stability, resulting in punishing strokes loaded with power. The open 16x19 string pattern lets you generate Rafa like spin. The Babolat Pure Aero Rafa tennis racquet adds depth and spin to your shots as you push your opponent’s deep in the court and wear them down.
- SPIN - Nail every shot and keep your opponent running between the four corners of the court. The Pure Aero Rafa offers unparalleled results. Thanks to its impressive stability, this tennis racquet allows you to fully engage with the ball. Featuring the Woofer System, a head-heavy balance, and a more open string pattern than the Pure Aero, this tennis racquet will give you more weight behind the ball to push your opponent back and dominate every rally.
- POWER - Send your rival back behind the baseline and boost your power with the new Pure Aero Rafa tennis racquet. Specially designed with a stiffer frame and a more head-heavy balance, this racquet will help you set the pace on the court with powerful shots.
- FEEL - A blast of sound, radiating raw power, for greater sensations on impact.
- Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- Length: 685 mm / 27 in
- Weight (unstrung): 290 g +/- 7 g / 10.2 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 330 mm +/- 7mm
- Swing Weight: 297
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Stiffness (RA): 73 +/- 3
- Section: 23/26/23
- Recommended String (Optional): RPM Blast / RPM Rough
- Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg
- Recommended Grip: Syntec Pro
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Strung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.