BABOLAT Pure Aero Tour 2019 - Tennis Racquet
Endorsed by Rafa Nadal.
Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimized design for increased racquet head speed. FSI SPIN: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
CORTEX PURE FEEL:
Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides an exceptional feel.
Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high performance carbon fibers developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. MP
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: Strung — 11.7 oz Unstrung — 11.1 oz
- Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Balance: 6 Pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Flex: 65
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Power Level: Low
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Shared Holes: None
- Main Skip: 7T, 7H, 9T, 9H
- Swing Speed: Fast, Long Swing
- Swing Weight: 331
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.