BABOLAT Pure Drive 2018 (MUGURUZA) - Tennis Racket
The most popular racquet on the ATP / WTA Tour, as well as at club level, is back with a striking new paint job. The original Cortex dampening system is now built into the handle (now called Cortex Pure Feel) which aims to increase the feel of the racquet over previous versions.
With more power and added stability, feel and control, this new 2018 model should continue to be a hit with everyone at all levels.
- Balance:7 pts. Head Light
- Shared Holes:No Shared Holes
- String Skips:Mains Skip: 7T, 9T, 7H, 9H
- Head Size:100 sq. in.
- Length:27 inches
- Flexibility Rating:68
- Weight Strung:11 Ounces
- Swing Weight:323
- Power Level:Medium
- Swing Speed:Fast
- Grip Types:Syntec Pro
- Weight Unstrung:10.6 Ounces (300g)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.