BABOLAT Pure Drive 2021 - Tennis Racket
The 2021 Babolat Pure Drive is the "best of all worlds", as it is the perfect combination of power, speed, and spin. This 10 generation model has amazing balance, along with beautiful cosmetics, making this high performance tennis racquet frame one of the most ubiquitous player's sticks around - you see them *everywhere* - and for very good reason.
In the hands of the intermediate to advanced player, the Pure Drive's 11.2 ounce weight has enough "plow-through" on volleys, serves, and baseline shots - so when striking the ball off-center (good thing we never do that...) - there's still a predictable trajectory. The 100 square inch head,16x19 spin-friendly string pattern, and 4 point head light balance lend themselves to competent baseliners looking for extra spin on their penetrating shots, which keep their opponents pinned behind the baseline.
- Babolat Pure Drive 2021 Tennis Racquet
- Perfect combination of power, speed, and spin.
- Graphite composition delivers a pure, consistent feel.
- Great for baseliners looking for extra spin on their penetrating shots.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. MP
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: Strung - 11.2 oz, Unstrung - 10.6 oz (300g)
- Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Balance: 7 Pts Head Light
- Beam Width: 23/26/23mm
- Composition: Graphite
- Flex: 68
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Power Level: Medium
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
- Shared Holes: None
- Main Skip: 7T, 7H, 9T, 9H
- Swing Speed: Fast, Long Swing
- Swing Weight: 323
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.