BABOLAT Pure Drive Team 2015 - Tennis Racket
The NEW Pure Drive Team is for players seeking a powerful but lighter racquet for better handling.
Since the launch of the Babolat Pure Drive, the game tennis has evolved - court surfaces are faster, balls are livelier, players are stronger. The new 2015 Pure Drive Team is engineered to let players dominate the game by mastering their power like never before.
A Bold Design
The black and blue design represents the unparalleled power and technical innovation of the 2015 Pure Drive Team. Touches of white added for the first time, highlights the racket's sleek appearance while staying true to the Pure Drive's iconic identity.
A Redefined Sweetspot.
In 2013, Babolat launched the first connected racket: Babolat Play. This advanced technology not only helped to usher in a new era in tennis history, but also led to the gathering of information about the game itself. The data collected from the numerous players during testing highlighted an impact zone higher that the traditional center of the racquet.
FSA Technology (Frame String Interaction Technology)
- It's from the new impact zone that the FSI Technology of the Pure Drive Team 2015 was developed
- Woofer system to bring more feel to players with each strike of the ball
- Tighter string pattern in the sweetspot area for better consistency on all strokes
- EVO Beam Different frame thickness for power power
- Elliptic Geometry - Elliptical shape of the frame for added resistance against torque and flexing for increased power.
- Cortex System in the Pure Drive Racquets - Thanks to a new type of construction and a CDS (Cortex Dampening System) interface, the 2012 edition of Babolat's active Cortex technology ensures the perfect transmission of information to the hand so players can get an incomparable feel for the ball, with greater power and control on each hit.
- Length: 685mm/27
- Head Size: 645 cm/ 100
- Weight:285 g/10.1 oz
- Balance: 320 mm HL/7pts
- Type of Swing: Moderate to Full
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.