BABOLAT Pure Strike 100 2019 (3rd Gen) - Tennis Racquet
The new Babolat Pure Strike range displays 2 major cutting-edge technologies: C² PURE FEEL powered by SMAC, for a cutting-edge feel and CONTROL FRAME TECHNOLOGY for unrivaled control and stability.
Powered by SMAC, C2 PureFeel is the latest generation of the Pure Feel technology, a cutting-edge vibration filtration lay-up system that brings a pure feel on every shot.
Control Frame Technology was developed to ensure maximum control, this technology combines the stability of a square beam frame with the dynamism of a regular elliptic structure.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.
- Racquet Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 11.1oz / 314.68g
- Balance: 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL
- Racquet Stiffness: 68
- Beam Width: 21mm / 23mm / 21mm Tapered Beam
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Moderate-Fast
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Team
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- String Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Team babolat pro players may play with a customized or different model than the equipment depicted. Strings & Dampener shown for illustration purposes only.