BEHRINGER C-1U - USB Studio Condenser Microphone (C1U / C1-U) - [PRE-ORDER]
The C-1U is a digital home recording or podcasting enthusiast’s dream come true. This professional-quality condenser microphone is identical to the acclaimed BEHRINGER C-1 mic, with one awesome difference: it has a built-in USB interface so you can be ready to record faster than ever – and with minimal preparation and equipment.
We’ve even included a USB cable and swivel mic stand mount, so just plug it into your computer and start recording!
What is a USB Condenser Microphone
The primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations, condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. Unlike a dynamic microphone, a condenser microphone collects sound from throughout an environment such as a room, rather than only picking up what’s happening directly in front of it. It is capable of capturing much more detail with a wider, flatter frequency response. But conventional condenser microphones aren’t designed to interface with a computer – you also have to provide a microphone preamplifier and an analog-to-USB interface.
The C-1U features a built-in USB interface that derives the needed power directly from your computer’s USB input and requires no special drivers. Just plug in and start recording your masterpiece!
Sound That Astounds!
The incredible C-1U has an exceptionally-flat frequency response and pristine sonic resolution that ensures content-rich audio that is as natural sounding as the original source. The cardioid pickup pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. Thanks to its ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input circuitry the C-1U can handle extreme dynamics, all the way up to 136 dB, with ruler-flat frequency response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz. Which brings us to software...
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of the C-1U’s recording and podcasting potential, we’ve included all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! We’ve also provided a free download of more than 150 virtual instruments and FX plug-ins – turning your computer into a powerful home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
But That’s Not All...
The C-1U condenser mic is designed to be your go-to USB mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording marathons – and since it can be powered directly from your laptop’s USB port, you can take it anywhere, and record when the muse inspires you!
An excellent choice for all sorts of recording applications, the studio-grade C-1U is available at a price that will leave enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone with built-in USB interface, ideal for podcasters and musicians
- Plug this amazing USB-mic straight into your computer and turn your PC or Mac computer into a recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Directly works with your PC or Mac* computer—ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution perfect for voice, acoustic instruments, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- USB connection cable included
- Swivel stand mount included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany