BEHRINGER CMD DC‑1 - Pad-Based DJ MIDI Module with Effects and Navigation Control (PRE-ORDER)
The CMD DC-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD DC-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD DC-1’s modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
Ready for Your Touch
Want to incorporate live beat making into your set? Or how about some nice, fat buttons for cue juggles? The DC-1 is your answer. Inspired by a long line of great drum machines, the DC-1 has a layout that’s instantly familiar. All 16 of the trigger pads are backlit, allowing them to give you information in addition to sending data to your chosen software. Directly above the trigger pads you’ll find an array of 8 encoders and 8 buttons, which are ideal for controlling effects or changing application parameters. And at the top of the DC-1 is a complete navigation section, with 8 backlit buttons and a fat rotary encoder. If you’re into production and beat creation, the DC-1 is a very handy tool to have – but it’s not a one-trick pony. For some things, only a nice big button with plenty of action and feedback will do. The DC-1 delivers, via its tough 1" square buttons with just the right amount of give. So whether you’re drumming samples or cue points, your fingers will thank you.
Free Deckadance 2 LE DJ SoftwareTo get you up and running right out-of-the-box, we’ve included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software, which adds tremendous versatility and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of DAW applications.
Extreme Value and Expandability
Whether used in standalone mode or as part of a custom CMD setup, the DJ CONTROLLER CMD DC-1 elevates DJ production and beat making to an entirely new level, providing seamless software navigation and unparalleled control – right at your fingertips. Add to this a super-slick modular design that lets you grow your workstation to include exactly the control elements your art requires. Check out the amazing DJ CONTROLLER CMD DC-1 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or order yours online today! The possibilities are endless.
- 16 large backlit pad-style buttons
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc.
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons - all with MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability