BEHRINGER ULTRA-DI DI20 - Professional Active 2-Channel DI-Box/Splitter
The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced ¼ " TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs – or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility the incredible DI20 provides both in the studio and on the stage.
Mono, Stereo or Double the Amps
By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal – or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a superb ground-lift switch, and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu. This handy built-in attenuator also allows you to connect directly to your amplifier’s speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts. You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer’s phantom power supply (+18 to +48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing.
If you’re a working musician who demands uncompromising functionality and durability, the ULTRADI DI20 will astound you – and so will its ultra-affordable price tag! See what the DI20 can do for your sound at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer – or get yours online today.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- Designed and engineered in Germany