BEHRINGER Eurolive B115D - Active 1000W 2-Way 15" PA Speaker (B-115D)
The EUROLIVE B115D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and an amazing 2-channel mixer complete with individual Mic/Line input sections and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B115D with our best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction.The professional B115D active loudspeakers is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build this performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (38 lbs/17.2 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology – the B115D loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat – or your back!
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The B115D’s integrated 2-channel mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary, and the individual Mic/Line inputs accept virtually any level signal you’re likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany