BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC22 - Audiophile 2x2 USB Audio Interface (PRE-ORDER)
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UMC22, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a professional-grade MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp, combination XLR/ TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ " Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UMC22 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
48 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC22 respects them too, providing 48 kHz resolution, for the amazingly-detailed and pristine recording quality your music deserves.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When those creative juices start flowing, you need a fast and easy way to get those musical ideas into your Mac or Windows computer – that’s where the UMC22 comes in. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level sources to the combination XLR/TRS input and additional ¼ " input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The easy-to-use UMC22 is ready whenever you are, ensuring an ultra-clean pathway to your computer’s hard drive for stunningly-professional results – the perfect solution for the solo musician wanting to capture that next big hit!
Seamless Integration with Popular DAWs
The ultra-compact UMC22 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into you favorite computer-based DAW – and mix and master to your heart’s content.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany