BEYERDYNAMIC TG D50D - Professional Dynamic Microphone (Cardioid) for Drums, Percussion and Instruments (Made in Germany)
The small all-rounder with the great sound: the TG D50d
Thanks to its compact dimensions, this microphone does a great job, using it as
a kick-drum or tom microphone and it works great for nearly all kinds of instruments.
Just like its big brother, the TG D70d, the TG D50d has a switchable EQ integrated
as well. Switching it to “LIN”, this microphone delivers a linear, natural sound without
any modification. The “EQ” switch optimises it for kick-drums without any additional
The transducer used in the TG D50d offers the typical powerful “beyer”-sound
and very high gain before feedback – thanks to its cardioid polar pattern.
Shipped incl. transport bag and special microphone clamp MKV99.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Expanded resonance space for exceptionally powerful sound
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- EAN 4010118707438
- Price category Mid-level
- Transducer type Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response 50 - 17000 Hz (LIN) / 20 - 15000 Hz (EQ)
- Net weight without packaging n/a g