BEYERDYNAMIC TG V50D S - Dynamic Microphone (Cardioid) for Vocals (Made in Germany)
The new standard for the stage an exceptionally powerful sound that never comes across as obtrusive – that’s the basis of the TG V50d and the TG V50d s.
The combination of sleek design and rugged construction that is perfect for the stage, this exceptional sound makes the TG V50d a reliable companion that you will never want to be without. That is the definition of the new standard for the stage.
Whether in the rehearsal room or on a stage of any size, the dynamic TG V50d is an excellently tuned live vocal microphone. Especially notable are its balanced sound that is both powerful and natural, its very wide pick-up range thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, and its high feedback rejection; the whole product range is also outstanding in its handling, ruggedness, look and touch. The readiness of the TG V50d is also impressive – plug it in, activate the high-pass filter and it’s ready. It is advantages like these that will win it many fans for use in lead and backing vocals of all music genres as well as by professional rental companies and sound technicians.
The TG V50d is also available with a switch as the TG V50d s. The switch, which is embedded in the grip, can be locked and doesn’t emit any ‘clicking’ sound.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Finely-tuned volume behind the diaphragm for free diaphragm vibrations and improved bass response
- Treble resonator to expand the upper frequency range
- Special sound holes for maximum feedback reduction
- EAN 4010118707254
- Price category Mid-level
- Transducer type Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response 50 - 17.000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging 389 g