BOSS MO-2 - Multi Overtone Guitar Pedal (MO2 / MO 2) - FREE Cable
- Promotion: FREE Guitar Cable (worth RM50). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar’s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO-2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative
- Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output