CORT G200 - Electric Guitar (G-200) - FREE Bag
- Promotion: FREE Gigbag (worth RM100). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
The G Series represents a logical evolution of the term "vintage". It is modern yet retains the familiar characteristics of the classic double-cutaway design in an aesthetically tasteful manner. This double-cutaway collection includes a wide variety of options and features to best meet a player's specific needs and requirements.
The G200 features a double cutaway body for classic styling, comfort, and easy access to the higher register of the fretboard.
POWERSOUND SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The G200 features three Powersound single-coil pickups to provide authentic classic sounds that are equally at home for vintage rock, blues, pop or country. The 5-way selector switch and single tone control offer a wide vareity of tonal options at your fingertips.
NECK-BODY JOINT BEVELED HEEL
Unlike the square-cut heel of traditional bolt-on guitars, the heel on the G-Series guitars are beveled round for easier and smoother access to the frets in the high register of the fingerboard.
SATIN MATTE FINISH NECK
A clean look as well as no drag on your fingers due to the smooth satin finish means more comfort, increased speed and enhanced playability.
- CONSTRUCTION Bolt-On
- BODY Basswood
- NUT WIDTH 42mm (1.65")
- NECK Canadian Hard Maple / C shape
- FRETBOARD Rosewood
- Radius: 305mm (12")
- FRETS 22 Frets / Medium Sized / Nickel
- SCALE 25.5"
- INLAY Dot
- TUNERS Diecasting
- BRIDGE 6-screw Vintage Tremolo
- PICKUPSNeck: Powersound F (Ferrite), Middle: Powersound M (Ferrite), Bridge: Powersound R (Ferrite)
- ELECTRONICS 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5Way Switch
- HARDWARE Chrome
- STRINGS D'Addario EXL110
- SPECIAL Parchment 3-ply Pickguard