DUNLOP NT R5.0 Pro - Tennis Racket
The ideal all-round tennis racket for tournament players who expect absolute power. An unstrung weight of 299g, a hitting area of 100sq inches (645cm²) and a top-heavy balance, combine for excellent power with great control.
- Length: 68.5g / 27in
- Head size 645cm²/100in²)
- String pattern: 16x19
- Constuction: Japanese HM Carbon
- Unstrung weight: 299g /10.55oz)
- Beam width: 23-26-24(mm)
- Stiffness (RA): 67
- Unstrung balance (mm): 330
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung.
- Feel the force of Natural Tennis - A copper wire and silicone construction is built into the rackets handle. This combination of materials filters and absorbs excessive vibrations. So you get get a smooth, crisp and natural hitting feeling.
- Cut through the competition - An engineered surface texture, inspired by shark skin, smooths airflow over your racket and reduces drag compared to non-textured surfaces.
- Hit a more natural shot - The racket head and throat feature carbon-fibre and copper-wire mesh construction, helping capture negative vibrations before they reach your grip, giving you a clean, crisp shot.
- Hit naturally powerful shots - Remove all negative vibrations for a natural, direct feel and touch with maximum power. All thanks to a racket and handle crafted from a one-piece carbon fibre construction.