DUNLOP NT R5.0 Spin - Tennis Racket
Dominate the baseline and dictate the game with a racket built for maximum spin and power. A specially designed string pattern (14x19), an unstrung weight of about 299g, a hitting area of 100sq. inches (645cm²), and a top-heavy balance (330mm), make the NT R5.0 SPIN the perfect racket for you if you're a club or tournament player.
- Length: 27inch/68.5cm
- Head size: 645cm²/100in²)
- String pattern: 14x19
- Constuction: Japanese HM Carbon
- Unstrung weight: 299 g /10.55oz)
- Beam width (mm): 23-26-24
- Stiffness (RA): 67
- Unstrung balance (mm): 330
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
- Racquet is Unstrung
- Feel the force of Natural Tennis - A copper wire and silicone construction is built into the rackets handle. This combination of materials filters and absorbs excessive vibrations. So you get get a smooth, crisp and natural hitting feeling.
- Cut through the competition - An engineered surface texture, inspired by shark skin, smooths airflow over your racket and reduces drag compared to non-textured surfaces.
- Hit a more natural shot - The racket head and throat feature carbon-fibre and copper-wire mesh construction, helping capture negative vibrations before they reach your grip, giving you a clean, crisp shot.
- Hit naturally powerful shots - Remove all negative vibrations for a natural, direct feel and touch with maximum power. All thanks to a racket and handle crafted from a one-piece carbon fibre construction.