EPIPHONE Les Paul Standard 60s (2020) - Electric Guitar
The Les Paul Standard 60s models from Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic Mahogany body with a Maple cap, Grover® tuners, and powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS electronics.
Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: AA Flame Maple Top, Mahogany Body
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Pickup(s): ProBucker-2™ & 3
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Pickguard: Cream
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- Hardware Finish: Nickel