FOCUSRITE Liquid Mix HD - TDM Plugin for Pro Tools HD
Focusrite's Liquid Mix HD offers the power of Liquid Mix exclusively to the Pro Tools HD market. It provides the same pool of classic EQ and compressor emulations as the Liquid Mix range and brings the sound of priceless and historically significant compressors and EQ's straight to the DAW.
Each instance of the Liquid Mix plug-in provides one Compressor and one EQ emulation from a huge selection of high-quality vintage and modern-day classics. Forty Compressors and twenty EQ's are available right out of the box, and additional emulations are available free online. A hybrid user-defined seven-band "super EQ" is available in every instance, built from separate EQ bands. Also available is a "free" mode for all compressors, which upgrades original compressors with limited or absent controls to give them full features - yours to use as you choose! Liquid Mix HD has over 100 simultaneous mono instances which can be used on a standard HD3 system, and uses the same patented "Dynamic Convolution" process as Focusrite's other Liquid products. Dynamic Convolution results in impressive emultions derived from immense banks of actual samples, recorded using each one of the 60 different analog processors selectable when Liquid Mix is first installed.. Liquid Mix HD makes the power of Liquid technology even more accessible to the Pro Tools HD user, combining sounds of vintage processing with the reliability of the Pro Tools.
- Variety of classic emulations - 40 compressors and 20 EQ's from vintage originals with free expanding library online
- Dynamic Convolution Technology delivers unparalleled EQ and Compression emulations
- Ultra-low latency for recording and live sound applications
- Optimized for Pro Tools HD - over 100 mono instances can be run at 44.1/48kHz on an HD3 system
- Full control surface mapping on all major Pro Tools control surfaces, including ICON and VENUE