HARTKE LH1000 - Bass Amplifier Head (LH-1000)
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze.
Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
- Dual Parallel Mode: 2 x 225 watts @ 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts @ 2 ohms
- Bridge Mode: 1 x 750 watts @ 8 ohms, 1 x 1100 watts @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon™ output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles