[PRE-ORDER] HARTKE LH5500 (500W) - Bass Amplifier Head (LH-5500)
The LX5500 is a compact 500-watt amplifier that weighs just eight pounds and dynamically responds to any playing style. The Class A 12AX7 tube powered preamp allows for a unlimited amount of bass tones to be dialed in while the lightweight Class D amplifier packs 500-watts of real, continuous power — enough to make any cab sing.
Hartke Tone Stacked
Capture the character of the bass guitar as soon as you plug in with the Hartke tone stack EQ that has been specifically tailored for a rich bass tone. The preamp includes the familiar bass and treble controls as well as a Frequency and Shape knob that provide extensive control over mid frequencies. The Brite button can be engaged to boost high frequencies, bringing out the top-end of the bass as well as highlight natural harmonic overtones for a distinct, vivid sound.
The LX5500 provides two essential onboard effects designed to enhance your playing and add extra options to your tonal arsenal. An integrated Drive control allows the option of mixing in a comfortable amount of grit, or maxing out for a healthy dose of fuzzy goodness. Dial in the right amount of compression to add punch and presence to your attack as well as smooth out transients for players that employ slapping, tapping and thumb picking techniques.
All the Ins & Outs
Lightweight enough to bring anywhere and versatile enough to use with any setup, the LX5500 is the ideal amplifier for the stage and the practice room. An XLR direct out with a pre and post EQ selections allows for direct connection to a PA or recording console. An 1/8” headphone output is ideal for silent practice sessions while an 1/8” auxiliary input can be used to connect phones or MP3 players.
- 500 watts of continuous power @ 4 ohms
- Class D bass amplifier that weighs 8lb
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuitry
- Tone stack EQ with Bass, Treble, Shape and Frequency controls
- Brite button for top-end presence
- Drive circuit for added distortion effect
- Compressor knob controls bass dynamics
- 1/4″ input jack compatible with active and passive instruments
- 1/4" and twist-and-lock speaker jacks (compatible with Speakon® connectors)
- 1/4" Effects Send and Return jacks
- 1/8" Aux input
- 1/8" Headphone output
- 1/4" Tuner Output
- Balanced XLR direct output with pre/post switch
- Output Mute switch