HEAD Youtek Graphene Instinct MP (SHARAPOVA / BERDYCH) - Tennis Racket
The Head Youtek Graphene Instinct MP is the latest weapon of Maria Sharapova and Tomas Berdych and introduces the use of Graphene - the world's lightest and strongest material. This allows for an optimal redistribution of weight from tip to grip, producing increased swingweight without sacrificing maneuverability, for more penetrating shots.
The Graphene Instinct MP offers a 100 square inch head, wider 23/25mm tapered beam, standard 27 inch length, and 11.1 oz. strung weight. It remains a more forgiving option to the Prestige and Radical. More open 16x19 string pattern for a bit more forgiveness and more spin potential.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.10 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13.00 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23/25mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 312 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip:Head HydroSorb Pro
- Racquet is Unstrung.
- Grip Size: 2 (4 1/4)
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.