HEAD Graphene XT Radical Rev Pro - Tennis Racket
The lightest Radical with Graphene XT gets a boost thanks to Head's Adaptive String Pattern (ASP) for more spin and power.
The Radical Rev Pro can be switched from a 16x19 string pattern to a 16x16 string pattern depending on your game. The 16x19 standard pattern provides excellent control with access to spin whereas the 16x16 pattern has exceptional spin potential and added power to give you an edge on court. The head heavy balance makes this racquet feel stable through contact and helps to deliver some added plow-through to its 10 ounce strung weight.
Overall a great option for players that want the control of a 98 square inch head racquet but the added power and spin potential from an open string pattern.
- The lightest version of the Radical XT series, this racquet is much more maneuverable and easier to swing than the Radical Pro endorsed by Andy Murray
- HEAD's Adaptive String Pattern (ASP) allows the racquet to be strung in a 16x16 pattern for more power and spin or 16x19 pattern for more control.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm / Length: 27 inches
- Weight: (unstrung) 9.5 oz / 270 grams (strung) 10.1 oz. / 285 grams
- Note: Pro Players may use different racquets from the racquets shown