HEAD Gravity MP 2023 (295g) - Tennis Racket
Aggressive next generation performance players can dominate the game with the GRAVITY MP, with its huge sweetspot, revolutionary frame and innovative Auxetic technology.
Feel the force with the GRAVITY MP, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. With its distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweetspot, this racquet gives aggressive next generation performance players the control, flex and forgiveness they need to dominate any opponent.
The Auxetic technology supplies greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature GRAVITY flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
• Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
• Enormous sweetspot for control, flex and forgiveness
• Distinctive rounded shape
• Made for aggressive next generation performance players
• Endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev
• New asymmetric flip design
- CPI: 400
- WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 295 g / 10.4 oz
- STRING PATTERN: 16/20
- HEAD SIZE: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- GRIP SIZE: 2 (4 1/4)
- BALANCE: 325 mm / 0.7 in HL
- LENGTH: 685 mm / 27.0 in
- BEAM: 22mm
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.