HEAD Gravity Tour 2023 (305g) - Tennis Racket
Aggressive next generation tournament players can dominate any court with the GRAVITY TOUR, with its enormous sweetspot, revolutionary frame and innovative Auxetic technology.
Feel the force with the GRAVITY TOUR, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. With its distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweetspot, this racquet gives aggressive next generation tournament players the control, flex and forgiveness they need to dominate from the baseline.
The Auxetic technology provides greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature GRAVITY flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
• Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
• Enormous sweetspot for control, flex and forgiveness
• Distinctive rounded shape
• Made for aggressive next generation tournament players
• Endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev
• New asymmetric flip design
- CPI: 300
- WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 305 g / 10.8 oz
- STRING PATTERN: 18/20
- HEAD SIZE: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- GRIP SIZE: 2 (4 1/4)
- BALANCE: 320 mm / 1 in HL
- LENGTH: 685 mm / 27.0 in
- BEAM: 22mm
- Racquet is Unstrung
* Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.