LEWITT LCT 440 Pure - Condenser Microphone
PURE SOUND - Focus on what you love
The name says it all - expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as our prestige models packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing.
PURE detail - Beautifully balanced and brilliantly clear
The 1" true condenser capsule captures the signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Preserve your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance.
PURE recording - One for all
Capture every nuance of your instrument or voice in any recording scenario. Use it to record your vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, drums and percussion, and everything else.
PURE performance - No technical boundaries
With super-low self-noise and the ability to handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels, one thing is for sure - nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
PURE function - Shock mount and magnetic pop filter
Reduce unwanted structure-borne noise efficiently using the included shock mount. The open front enables you to move the microphone as close as you like to the source. The magnetic pop filter hides nothing but captures everything. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 140 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 133 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 2.63 mA
- Internal impedance: 110 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz