LINE 6 DT25 112 (25W, 1x12") - Guitar Amplifier
FOUR BOUTIQUE TUBE AMPS IN ONE - Choose from four classic amp voicings.
Featuring four stunning amp voicings and incredible HD preamp and tone stack modeling, DT25™ delivers the classic tube tone you crave—with unprecedented versatility for modern guitarists. Designed by Line 6 and tube amp guru Reinhold Bogner, the portable DT25 gives you the foundation to build your perfect tone. It’s actually four amps in one—choose from American clean, British crunch, class A chime, or modern high-gain. You can dial in classic vintage tones, or reconfigure analog components to create highly customized original sounds.
BUILD THE TUBE AMP OF YOUR DREAMS - Your personal boutique tube amp factory.
With traditional tube amps, your tone is set in stone. DT25 is different. Featuring a truly innovative design, DT25 allows you to reconfigure various analog components and build the custom tube amp of your dreams. Chose from 30 HD preamps—then tweak the negative feedback loop, operating class, power tube mode, and more in the reconfigurable tube power amp. You get an incredibly wide sonic palette, so you can finally dial up the tones in your head.
MEET REINHOLD BOGNER - A legend in tube amp design.
The man who revitalized Eddie Van Halen’s famous #1 Marshall® plexi, Reinhold Bogner is one of the most respected names in the world of tube amplifiers. After getting his start in Germany, he moved to Los Angeles in 1989 and quickly earned a devoted following of discerning guitarists. Since then, his amps have graced the stages and studios of some of the world’s best players, including Jerry Cantrell, Lyle Workman, Wes Borland, Chris DeGarmo, Keith Urban, Richie Sambora, Steve Stevens, Dan Huff, Allan Holdsworth, Mike Landau, Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, and more. Today, Bogner continues to issue one legendary tube amp design after another—and his list of devotees keeps growing.
BUILT-IN LOW VOLUME MODE - Perfect for recording or late night jamming.
With DT25, you don’t have to crank the volume to 10 to get great tone. Low Volume Mode allows you to achieve shimmering clean tones or searing high-gain tones, at a fraction of the volume of regular tube amps. The tubes distort less in Low Volume mode, so the rich power amp modeling technology in DT25 picks up the slack and fills out the tone. Unlike a traditional master volume, you won’t lose any of your highs or lows—DT25 sounds like it’s cranked up, even at low volume levels.
LEGENDARY CELESTION SPEAKERS - Premium tone and performance.
Celestion® speakers are renowned for their quality and are used in countless classic tube amps worldwide. DT25 combos and extension cabinets are equipped with custom-voiced Celestion G12H-90 speakers, delivering optimum tonal depth and clarity.
DT25™ 112 Guitar Amplifier Combo Features:
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- Reconfigurable analog components for each channel
- Selectable operating class (lass AB/25 watts/fixed bias or Class A/10 watts/cathode biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (pentode or triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling):
- Classic American—clean/tight NFL
- British Crunch—medium NFL
- Class A Chime—zero NFL
- Modern, High-Gain—resonant NFL
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
- 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs
- Series effects loop
- Intuitive, 2-channel design
- Back-lit front panel
- HD preamp and tone stack modeling technology
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Cabinet-simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects DT25 to POD HD
- DT25 v2.0 firmware expands the HD preamp count from four to 30, lets you configure your own custom voicings, and more