MACKIE Big Knob Studio - Studio Monitor Controller / Interface
Studios of any size can benefit from the professional source/monitor selection and precise level control of the Big Knob Series. Plus, with the addition of high-resolution Onyx™ USB recording and playback, studios get a powerful, hybrid solution that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Sure, we all know the Mackie Big Knob is the go-to monitor controller for studios the world over. But, now that we've added in the high-resolution goodness of an Onyx recording and playback solution, Big Knob truly becomes the nerve center for your studio. Or, if you are looking for excruciatingly simple volume control/monitor switching, the Big Knob Passive delivers at an amazing price. No matter what size studio, Big Knob is always at the top of the recording studio equipment shopping list.
PROVEN - PRO SOURCE AND MONITOR SELECTION
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for home and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
HI-REZ - PREMIUM ONYX RECORDING/PLAYBACK
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing at resolutions up to 192 kHz, featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
COMPREHENSIVE - FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
Big Knob Studio Specs:
- Professional source and monitor selection O choose between 3 sources and 2 monitor pairs O classic Big knob volume control
- Flexible 2x2 USB recording interface O two boutique-quality onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios O flexible source connections including CONVENIENT 1/8” input for your smartphone O dual headphone Outs with independent level control
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes traction recording software