MACKIE DL32R - 32-Ch Wireless Digital Mixer (DL-32R)
The Mackie DL32R™ delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing controlled wirelessly from the extremely intuitive, multiplatform Master Fader™ control app. With total wireless control over everything, including fully-loaded DSP and direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback, DL32R frees you to get in the mix like never before.
POWER AND CONTROL
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere and it's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Recallable Onyx+™ mic pres provide unmatched clarity and control. DL32R has outputs galore with 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, phones out, and 1/4” monitor output. The optional DL Dante Expansion Card gives you 32x32 channels of networked audio compatible with hundreds of Dante equipped devices.
The Heart of Your Mix
Master Fader is the main user interface for your DL Series mixer. Rather than knobs, faders and buttons on a large piece of hardware, you get powerful mixing tools on your tablet, Mac, or PC and at up to 20 different devices simultaneously. The intuitive design of the Master Fader app makes managing your mix, large or small, easy and efficient. Organize your channels with view and mute groups, utilize subgroups with full bus processing, control levels of channel groups simply with VCAs, and even lock out devices from specific capabilities within the app. And when you get a mix you like, you can save it all into a snapshot.
From EQ to compression, every bit of signal processing is implemented with the highest quality possible maintaining the fidelity of each source. Every channel and output bus gets it's own dedicated processing.
The 4-band parametric EQ on each channel and output features a dedicated high-pass filter, modern and vintage modes, and built-in RTA for maximum versatility and detailed analysis of each source. The clear UI makes it easy to make adjustments, view settings, and choose presets.
Each FX processor features tons of studio-quality reverbs and delays plus effects like chorus, tremolo, flanger, and sweep filter. Fine tune each effect with advanced parameters and EQ.
Complete wireless control via iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows devices means you can mix from anywhere in the venue on up to 20 devices. Wireless control also means you can put the mixer itself where it makes the most sense for application.
- 2 Onyx+™ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- Total recall of all settings
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Card slot for Dante expansion card*
- Complete control from your iOS, Android™, macOS®, and Windows® devices
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via personal device
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
* Dante expansion card sold separately. Wi-Fi router and control device required. Wi-Fi router and control device not included. Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.