MACKIE HM400 - 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier (HM-400)
Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
FLEXIBLE HEADPHONE AMPLIFICATION
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
- L/R main stereo inputs plus L/R stereo outputs
- 3 headphone outputs per channel
- Aux input on each channel with balance control to mix main and aux signal
- Mute and stereo/2-ch Mode switches per channel
- 12 total headphone outputs