MACKIE MX3500 (2700W) - Professional Power Amplifier (MX-3500)
MX Series Professional Power Amplifiers provide the power and performance needed for installation and portable passive systems and are the perfect match for DRM Series Passive Loudspeakers.
MODERN, AFFORDABLE POWER
MX Series Professional Power Amplifiers provide the power and performance needed for installation and portable passive systems. Utilizing proven Mackie amplifier design history, they deliver clear, punchy sound that’s distortion-free even when pushed to the limits. With optimized performance, super-quiet operation and an array of protection circuits, the MX Series delivers powerful performance at an affordable price. Combine with DRM Passive Loudspeakers and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
- Affordable, reliable power perfect for DRM Series Passive Loudspeakers, installations, and production audio systems
- Forced-air ventilation keeps the amplifier running cool
- Power output: 1000W Continuous power @ 8 ohms per channel, 1350W Continuous power @ 4 ohms per channel, 2700W continuous power @ 8 ohms bridged
- Selectable parallel/stereo/bridged operating modes
- Independent level control per channel
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Signal, Clip, and Fault LEDs per channel
- Short, under-impedance, over-current and thermal protection
- XLR input and Thru per channel
- NL4 outputs
- Robust, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis