MARSHALL JVM410C (100W, 2x12") - Guitar Amplifier
The JVM Series 100 Watt, valve-driven power stage is made on the classic design responsible for the mythical Marshall roar found in the JCM800 2203 and "Plexi" Super Lead amps - a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades.
With a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to compliment the extraordinary wealth of tones found in the JVM.
- 100-Watt valve, 2x12" combo
- Celestion 12" speakers
- Valve compliment: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable Master Volumes
- Two FX loops Series/Parallel & ParallelSeries/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capability