MARSHALL MG102GFX (100W, 2x12") - Guitar Amplifier (MG-102GFX)
Perform like a pro with the 100w MG102FX. This 2x12” combo packs plenty of power and provides the biggest sound within the MG Gold series. This large cabinet delivers a lower frequency response with a thicker bottom end. The MG102FX showcases a wide variety of tonal options with three band equalisation, four channels and a full set of digital FX.
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker output min. 4Ω load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input and 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls: Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (chorus / phaser / flanger / vibe), tap, delay (hi-fi / tape / multi / reverse), ext. FX, Damping (manual), store, tuner
- Effects: Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
- Effects loop: Yes, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 2 x 12"
- Speaker configuration: 4Ω
- Footswitch: PEDL-90010 included, PEDL-90008 sold separately
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dimensions: 675mm / 26.5" (W) X 500mm /19.7" (H) X 260mm / 10.2" (D)
- Weight: 23kg / 50.6lbs