[PRE-ORDER] NOVATION Circuit Mono Station - Paraphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Circuit Mono Station is a scheming, manipulative little beast of a machine, with a deafening roar to be tamed. It’s infectious to use, quick to engage with and capable of some unpredictable and rather dangerous results.
You wish your monosynth was this dirty
Featuring three types of analogue distortion effects, a really nasty ring modulator, a girthy sub-oscillator and step automation for all 53 parameters, Circuit Mono Station sounds bloody disgusting. It’s an instrument that can be used as an experimental, polyrhythmic sound design tool – set apart with Bass Station II’s synth engine, reworked into a paraphonic form. Sequences can benefit from longer LFOs staying in sync across several notes, perfect for making widely evolving musical phrases.
Impressive CV with lots of sequencing experience
Having the same workflow as the Circuit sequencer and synth, Circuit Mono Station really is the potty-mouthed child of Novation. The Mod Seq, Swing Sync and a Mutate function are useful for happy accidents, and the AUX CV output can send complex modulation signals to the outside world. You can programme notes into the Mod Seq page to independently control your modular and CV gear with pitch and gate control via the CV/GATE output.
So filthy it'll hook-up with anything
Circuit Mono Station has USB MIDI, MIDI IN/OUT/THRU, CV and GATE hook-ups, and will even bother to stick around long enough to say good morning.
- Individually control oscillators - Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters.
- Get the frequency band you want - High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB.
- Three distortion modes - Classic Bass Station, new fuzz or a mixture of both.
- Monophonic and paraphonic - Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control.
- Adaptable modulation system - Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing. The Circuit Mono Station LFOs allow you to decouple synced LFOs from key sync, perfect for making widely evolving musical phrases.
Patches at your fingertips - Load and save up to 64 patches on the device.
- Three sequencer tracks - Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Hit Shift + Sessions to send either Osc 1, Osc 2 or the Mod Seq to the CV/GATE output.
- Connect to hardware and software - CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware. Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input.
- Store unlimited sounds - Backup patches and sessions with Components. Learn more about Components here.