PEAVEY Classic 20 Mini Head (20W) - Guitar Amplifier Head (FREE Cable)
- Promotion: FREE Guitar Cable (worth RM50). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
Timeless Classics From An American Original
Anyone who has managed to turn a passion into a career, can surely pinpoint the exact moment in time that they realized their life's calling. For Hartley Peavey, that moment occurred in 1957 at a Bo Diddley concert deep in Mississippi. The energy he felt and the tones he heard that night would ultimately take form in the first Peavey amplifier. The rest, as we say, is rock & roll history. Today, that original burst of inspiration lives on in one of Hartley's most enduring creations, the Peavey Classic® Series
Classic 20 MH
Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, Peavey Classic amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease, and the Classic 20 MH provides that tone in a highly portable package.
The all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced. Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- Two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable global volume boost, reverb, and effects loop
- Footswitch included
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.™ circuit
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output.
- Footswitch included
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- Weight Unpacked: 16.75 lb(7.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 20.50 lb(9.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.375"(49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 12.375"(31.4325 cm)