PRINCE Textreme Pro Beast X 750 PB (126g) - Squash Racquet
TeXtreme® is a material mainly produced using carbon fibre via a novel process called Spread Tow process. It turns a carbon fibre tow into a thin uni-directional tape. The Spread Tow UD (Uni-Directional) tapes produced are much thinner than conventional carbon fiber tapes and have more material packed in the same area which gives better mechanical performance.
What Are the Benefits of TeXtreme® technology?
1) Superior torsional stability which results in increased power and control
The optimal structure of the TeXtreme® carbon fiber material gives mechanical benefits without losing the material characteristics of the fiber for optimal performance
2) Thinner and lighter than traditional woven fibers
The Prince Tour Textreme Pro rackets feature the addition of TeXtreme® Spread Tow fabrics which are created with a thinner structure and straighter carbon fibers to create a composite material that is 20% lighter in weight with improved stiffness. Applying this material in the shaft reduces racquet twisting by 25% without increasing its weight
3) Stronger and more durable than ever before!
By using TeXtreme® with its thin layers, the maximum-strength-until-breakage is more than twice as high when compared to conventional carbon fiber fabrics
- Power Ring Technology
- PowerBite Technology
- Reinforced By: TeXtreme
- Headsize: 74.5 in2 / 480 cm2 Weight (g) Unstrung 126g
- Balance Point (cm): Unstrung 35.5 cm
- Length: (in / cm) 27″ / 68.6cm
- Recommended String: Prince 17G Black
- Power Level: 750
- Grip: Resipro
- Item Condition: New Old Stock
Note: Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.