QSC Touchmix 8 - 8-Channel Digital Mixer
The QSC TouchMix-8 compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large concert mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. The TouchMix-8 mixer has the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results. The QSC Touch Mix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) Touch Mix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix*
- Programmable User-Buttons.*
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Security Lockout Modes
Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board, multi-language Info system for instant access to the user manual in Chinese Mandarin, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.*
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- One Pitch Correct processor – assignable to any input channel.
Remote Control - Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App.*
- Multiple Wi-Fi connectivity options.*
- Individual devices may be given permissions to access one or more functions.*
- Support for MIDI-over-USB footswitches.*
12 total inputs
- 8 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector)
- 2 stereo line (TRS)
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
Monitor outputs: Four mono auxiliary mixes (XLR)
- Auxes 3/4 can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
Multiple ways to control aux mixes.
- Mix on faders*
- Send from channels
- Aux overview of all aux mixes
- Auxiliary mixes may be assigned for Main L/R output for use as sub-groups.*
Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Gate and compressor assignable Pre or Post EQ*
- User selectable auxiliary pick-off points*
Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ
- Notch filters