ROLAND TD-15KV: V-Drums Digital Drums (FREE Drum Amplifier, Drum Throne, Kick Pedal, Sticks & Headphones)
- Promotion: FREE Drum Amplifier, Drum Throne, Single Kick Pedal, Sticks & Headphones (worth RM1050). Valid while stocks lasts. T&C apply -
MID-RANGE V-DRUMS, POWERED BY SUPERNATURAL SOUND
The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history to offer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling. Today, the middle range of the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debut of the TD-15KV and TD-15K V-Tour kits. Drummers can now experience flagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in a more affordable and compact format.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and snare strainer
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- Assignable CLICK out, illuminated value dial ring, and function buttons enhance professional live use
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- New lightweight mesh PDX-100 V-Pads for snare and floor tom
- Superb hi-hat expressiveness with VH-11 V-Hi-Hat
- Chrome-look mesh PD-85BK V-Pads for high toms
TD-15 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-15 Drum Sound Module provides outstanding playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. Powerful and affordable, this V-Drums sound engine is ideal for both the live stage and recording studio.
New Lightweight V-Pad PDX-100 for Snare and Floor Tom
As the snare and floor tom, the TD-15KV equipped with the new PDX-100, a lightweight 10-inch mesh head V-Pad with an advanced dual-trigger sensor, a metal rim hoop, a tensionable head, and a compact casing. For perfect positioning, the dual-mounting capability increases your setup versatility.
Attractive Chrome-look V-Pad for Rack Toms
The PD-85BK 8-inch dual-zone V-Pad for toms features Roland’s acclaimed dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, the mesh head V-Pad sports a cool black finish with chrome bracket. Used in conjunction with the TD-15 sound module, the pad lets you play rimshots, and the sound will change naturally depending on the strength of your stroke.
Superb Hi-hat Expressiveness with V-Hi-Hat
With eyes closed, drummers will think they’re playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you’ll see that it’s actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tilt mechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of the cymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.
* Note: Hi-Hat Stands & Kick pedals shown only for photography purposes. Connection cables are partially hidden for photography purposes.
Aroma ADX20 (20W, 1x6.5") Drum Amplifier (Optional):
The ADX-20 personal drum monitor is a lot of amp wrapped in a portable multi-faceted package. Heavy duty components define this powerhouse as a must have addition to your live digital drum gigs!
20 Watts of raw power through a coaxially mounted LF and HF gives you full frequency response in an ultra compact speaker system. You wanna play along to some tracks? Sure! Just plug your source into either one of the 1/4 inch phone jacks (Channel 1) or the Stereo CD-IN RCA jacks. Tweak the tone controls to get your sound just right.
- Power: 20W
- Speaker Size: 6.5 Inch
- Drum Signal Input: 6.35mm Gauge Jack + 3.5mm Gauge Jack
- 2 Channels Volume Control, Treble & Bass Control