SENNHEISER EW100 G4 ME2 / 835S - Lavalier & Handheld Combo Wireless System (EW-100 G4 ME2 / 835S)
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
EW 100 G4-ME2/835-S
Versatile wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments. Set includes a dynamic handheld e 835 and easy clip-on omni-directional mic.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. Dynamic handheld microphone e 835, robust bodypack transmitter and easy clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one combo wireless system for singers, presenters and moderators.
- Dynamic handheld microphone e 835, robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations