SHURE SM11 CN - Lavalier Microphone
Lavalier mic designed for applications where the smallest dynamic professional-quality mic is required.
The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing