UNIVERSAL AUDIO Apollo Twin X - 10x6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (PRE-ORDER)
Apollo Twin X allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, two Unison-enabled preamps, and available DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
- Desktop 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison™-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers