VOX VCC90 - Electric Guitar / Bass Cable (9m)
The VOX Coiled Cable provides a clean, more accurate sound, eliminating noise and interference that compromise performance. Vox uses unique audiophile grade materials and technology to give you the best possible performance.
Conventional guitar cables compromise performance through the use of lower grade conventional copper conductors. This can result in signal loss and distortion that cause lower definition, poor dynamics, and lifeless sound.
VOX Coiled Cables use the finest grade OFC copper conductors that give you better clarity and a more natural sounding midrange. This material is seldom used for guitar cables, and is world renowned in audiophile circles. The unique multi-gauge design uses conductor types that are optimized for their particular frequency ranges, and this results in a fuller sound that is much more dynamic and more natural. In the past, coiled cables have suffered from poor sound quality, but the multi-gauge construction has allowed Vox to eliminate many of the undesirable qualities of typical coiled cables giving you one that is truly musical.
- Multi-gauge conductors give optimum performance at all frequencies
- Finest grade 99.99% purity OFC copper conductors for superior sound quality
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium quality abrasion resistant high temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Precision machined gold plated connectors with one-piece tip for maximum conductivity and reliability
- Precision formulated polypropylene dielectric for better signal transfer and unique sound quality