WHARFEDALE PRO Delta 12M (400W, 1x12") - Passive PA Monitor Speaker
Performance you can depend on
Delta 12M is a PA monitor speaker made for on stage use with bands, DJs and fixed installations. Featuring a 2” titanium voice coil combined with a 12” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 450 watts RMS of power while the 90 x 60 waveguides ensure a long-throw projection.
- 400W RMS
- 60Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 129dB Max SPL
- 12” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 2” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver projects project 340W RMS, often unheard of power and coverage from a smaller affordable PA speaker.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling, with a Rhino Rock paint finish it is also can withstand all the endurance live sound brings.
- Configuration 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 60Hz - 20KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 129dB
- Woofer 12"
- Tweeter 2" Titanium
- Nominal Coverage 90° x 45°
- Waveguide Type Elliptical
- Input 2 x Speakon
- Net Weight 23.18kg / 50.9lbs
- Gross Weight 28.5kg / 62.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 449mm x 390mm x 618mm