WHARFEDALE PRO Delta 15 (500W, 1x15") - Passive PA Speaker
Performance you can depend on
Delta 15 is the largest 2 way speaker in the range. Featuring a 2” titanium voice coil combined with a 15” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 500 watts RMS of power spanning a full range sound of 50Hz – 20kHz while the 90 x 60 waveguides ensure a long-throw projection.
- 500W RMS / 1000W Programme / 2000W Peak
- 50Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 131dB Max SPL
- 15” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1.75” titanium compression driver
- 2 x Parellel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Steel grille
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
- 9 x m10 rigging points for flown applications
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver projects project 340W RMS, often unheard of power and coverage from a smaller affordable PA speaker.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling, with a Rhino Rock paint finish it is also can withstand all the endurance live sound brings.
- Configuration 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 65Hz - 20KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 128dB
- Woofer 15"
- Tweeter 2" Titanium
- Waveguide Type Elliptical
- Input 2 x Speakon
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 500mm x 338/212.4mm x 330