WHARFEDALE PRO Delta 18B (900W, 1x18") - Passive Subwoofer Speaker
Performance you can depend on
The largest 1 driver sub in the Delta Series, the Delta 18b is a high quality, road-ready with a high output. Featuring an 18” low distortion cast frame woofer, the loudspeaker generates 700 watts RMS of power spanning a substantially low end of 42 – 150Hz (non bi-amped) suitable for the most demanding genres and applications.
- 900W RMS
- 38Hz – 1.5kHz Frequency Response
- 134dB Max SPL
- 18” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 120Hz Crossover frequency
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Switchable Fullrange/Bi-amp Mode
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver projects project 340W RMS, often unheard of power and coverage from a smaller affordable PA speaker.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling, with a Rhino Rock paint finish it is also can withstand all the endurance live sound brings.
- Configuration Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 38Hz - 1.5KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 800W / 1600W / 3200W
- Impedance 8Ω
- Max SPL 134dB
- Woofer 18"
- Crossover Frequency 120Hz
- Inputs 2x Speakon
- Outputs 1x Speakon
- Net Weight 37.3 kg/ 82.06lbs
- Gross Weight 43.2kg / 95.04lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 539mm x 539mm x 650mm