WHARFEDALE PRO Delta 218B (1600W, 2x18") - Passive Subwoofer Speaker
Performance you can depend on
The Delta 218b is the largest in its range built for high output low sub-bass for installation and live applications. Featuring a 2x 18” low distortion cast frame woofers, the loudspeaker generates 700 watts RMS of power spanning a substantially low end of 30Hz – 1.5kHz making it a contender for the most demanding live music.
- 1600W RMS Parallel / 800W Discrete
- 30 Hz - 1.5KHz Frequency Response
- 138dB Max SPL
- 2 x 18” low distortion cast frame woofer
- 120Hz Crossover frequency
- 2 x Parallel Speakon Inputs
- Rhino Rock textured black paint finish
- Plywood construction
- Switchable Fullrange/Bi-amp Mode
- 2 x 4-way high impact plastic handles
Crafted with the highest quality components
The robust technology and durable components ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications, a 10” low distortion cast frame woofer and 1.75” titanium compression driver projects project 340W RMS, often unheard of power and coverage from a smaller affordable PA speaker.
Ready for a life time on the road
The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling, with a Rhino Rock paint finish it is also can withstand all the endurance live sound brings.
- Configuration Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 42-2KHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak) 1600W/3200W/6400W Parallel
- 800WW/1600W/3200W Discrete
- Impedance 4Ω Parallel / 8Ω Discrete
- Max SPL 138 dB
- Woofer 18"
- Inputs 2x Speakon
- Net Weight 78.9 kg/ 173.9 lbs
- Gross Weight 86.0 kg / 189.6lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 541mm x 1041mm x 650mm