WHARFEDALE PRO Titan Sub A12 (250W, 1x12") - Subwoofer Speaker
The Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub-A12, is a powerful active subwoofer system for small to medium active PA speaker setups. It utilises a 12” active reflex subwoofer to generate 250W RMS (500W peak) power, with a frequency response of 55-200Hz. It’s a perfect match teamed up with the Wharfedale Titan 8A MKII for an incredibly portable sound reinforcement system.
- 250W RMS / 500W Peak
- 127dB Max SPL
- 55Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 12" LF driver
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- 2-band Hi / Low shelf EQ
Class D Amplification Technology
Our engineers have used class D technology on the Sub A12 to make an efficient and lightweight subwoofer making for easy transportation and set up ideal for mobile DJs, bands and other musicians on the road. Qubit™ is our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain.
A custom designed, pressed frame 12" woofer, with a 2.5" voice coil, is utilized as the heart of the Titan™ Sub-A12's complementary low frequency enhancement system. Integral signal processing includes a dynamic AGC (Automatic Gain Control) circuit, a stereo crossover and signal limiting for the prevention of a distorted signal to the internal amplifier. A convenient and an essential PHASE switch is included to allow for proper subwoofer signal polarity to be selected.
To integrate with your satellite speakers and to minimise the amount of equipment needed to take for more portable applications the Titan SubA12 has a built-in crossover. This is adjustable from 80Hz to 200Hz so you can use the subwoofer for sub bass frequencies only right the way through to low mids.
- Configuration Reflex Subwoofer
- Woofer 12"
- Frequency Response 55 - 200Hz
- Crossover / Filter 80Hz/100Hz/120Hz/150Hz/180Hz/200Hz (adjustable)
- Enclosure Finish Black
- Pole Mount Type 35mm insert
- Input 2 x XLR Jack Combi
- Output 2 x XLR
- Protection Peak limiter, thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- Net Weight 22.31kg /49.0lbs
- Gross Weight 26.26kg / 57.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 360 x 493 x 431mm